Associate Business Manager
Conshohocken, PA (virtual position until at least Aug 2021)
Realtime Media (RTM) is looking to recruit an associate business manager with strong quantitative and digital skills. We are a fast-growing company and have a very collaborative work environment. As a business associate, you will be involved in the key drivers of business growth, including elements of digital marketing measurement, product positioning, product revenue analysis, and business operations. You will also work collaboratively with other functions including finance, project management and product development.
Realtime Media (RTM) www.rtm.com/ is one of the fastest-growing digital agencies in the Greater Philadelphia Area. We build award-winning promotions: sweepstakes, instant win games, contests, purchase rewards programs. Our Clients include Maybelline, NFL, the Philadelphia Eagles, QVC, Netflix, Burger King and many of the world’s largest agencies and brands.
This is an exciting time to join the RTM team because current initiatives in product development and innovation are driving growth of RTM as a technology-driven marketing company. Join us and help execute business strategies to support the sales pipeline and bring new products and existing product improvements to market for industry-leading Companies. This position provides great hands-on experience collaborating with senior leadership.
- Forecast sales revenue for three distinct business units
- Analyze and prepare reports on sales revenue, leads, impressions, and conversions
- Build data set to individually cost and price services for customers
- Analyze capabilities of the competition
- Work within Salesforce to enter and report on data –previous Salesforce knowledge highly preferred
- Work one-on-one with Marketing Director to prepare for and participate in strategy meetings w/ senior staff
- Develop Search Engine Marketing strategies and optimize website for SEO
- Use Google AdWords and Analytics to deploy paid search advertising and analyze results
- 2-4 years of finance and business experience preferred (internships included)
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills. Ability to summarize analysis in succinct manner
- Strong skills with Excel, PowerPoint, and Word (Pivot Tables, VLOOKUP’s, PowerQuery & PowerPivot are a Plus)
- Highly Preferred: basic operational knowledge of Salesforce. Salesforce Admin experience/certs are a bonus
- Ability to prioritize work that aligns with your assigned priorities
- Proficient or working knowledge in Google AdWords and Analytics (AdWords Certification is a plus)
- Basic understanding of HTML/CSS or how digital campaigns and/or websites are developed
- Strong attention to detail and work ethic
- Willingness to learn and seek mentorship
- Team player with a positive attitude
Interested in the position?
Please email a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.